[Epub] ↠ Blessing in Disguise (Red River of the North, #6) Author Lauraine Snelling – Instaposter.us

Blessing in Disguise (Red River of the North, #6) Her First Mistake Was Emigrating Alone Was This One Even Worse Augusta Bjorklund, After Discovering Her Intended Bridegroom Married Someone Else, Decided To Leave Her Broken Heart In Norway And Start A New Life In America But Knowing No English, Augusta Misunderstands A Ticket Agent S Directions In St Paul, Minnesota, And In The Harried Confusion, She Boards The Wrong Train.Her Bjorklund Relatives Eagerly Await Augusta S Arrival In North Dakota When The Train Reaches The Town Of Blessing With The Woman Nowhere In Sight, The Worried Family Hopes She Will Be On The Next Train But The Following Morning Only Her Trunk Shows Up.Arriving At The End Of The Line, Augusta Is Met By A Handsome Young Rancher, Kane Moyer, Who Is Waiting For His Norwegian Mail Order Bride.She Told Him She Was Headed For Blessing Why Will He Not Take Her There

Is a well-known author, some of his books are a fascination for readers like in the Blessing in Disguise (Red River of the North, #6) book, this is one of the most wanted Lauraine Snelling author readers around the world.

[Epub] ↠ Blessing in Disguise (Red River of the North, #6)  Author Lauraine Snelling – Instaposter.us
  • Paperback
  • Blessing in Disguise (Red River of the North, #6)
  • Lauraine Snelling
  • English
  • 01 September 2018
  • 0764201964

10 thoughts on “Blessing in Disguise (Red River of the North, #6)

While this was not my favorite of the Blessing series nor do I think this was the ending I was looking for after having read five previous books I am still glad I read the Blessing series My favorites will remain An Untamed Heart and An Untamed Land Ingeborg was my upmost favorite to read about and Hjelmer my least I was sad Ingeborg did not make it into this book much but I really enjoy the flow and light romance that has accompanied this series It s not cheesy or flowery or overly descr While this was not my favorite of the Blessing series nor do I think this was the ending I was looking for after having read five previous books I am still glad I read the Blessing series My favorites will remain An Untamed Heart and An Untamed Land Ingeborg was my upmost favorite to read about and Hjelmer my least I was sad Ingeborg did not make it into this book much but I really enjoy the flow and light romance that has accompanied this...

Skipped everything besides the main story line because I found everything else boring.

Even though I really have enjoyed this series, and liked the main story thread of this book with Augusta and Kane, I have to mark it down to three stars because of the abrupt ending and all the dangling storylines I don t want to list them because I don t know how to do the spoiler thing But this just left me d...

I really liked this book So much so that I finished it in a day For the last book in the series though it could have ended better I really hope there sof Kane and Augusta s story in the other Blessing ...

Loved meeting this headstrong woman Loved this continued story And a new character Augusta, very strong willed woman coming alone to America I would recommend to everyone that wants a clean read that will make you laugh out loud in public while reading.

Characters Augusta Bjorklund, Kane MoyerSetting Ipswich, SD and Blessing, ND 1889Just finished this series about the Bjorklund family Really enjoyed this one about Augusta and would like to revisit her later I will take a break for a while, then I will start the next series.

Red River of The North SeriesI have read all 6 of this series and have thoroughly enjoyed it Laurie Snelling is a masterful story teller You also will love it as she weaves the families together.

Great read Loved this series

Loved every minute of this Can t wait to readof her books She not only keeps you interested but makes you not want to stop till the end.

Now I want to read the Return to Red River series