!!> PDF / Epub ☁ Love and Rockets, Vol. 2 ✍ Author Jaime Hernández – Instaposter.us

Love and Rockets, Vol. 2 Notable For Their Strong Female Characters And Their Focus On Relationships Rather Than On Tradtional Comic Book Action, The Stories Collected In This Volume Show How The Comic Format Can Be Used To Create Characters And Situations As Detailed And Compelling As In Any Novel.

Is a well-known author, some of his books are a fascination for readers like in the Love and Rockets, Vol. 2 book, this is one of the most wanted Jaime Hernández author readers around the world.

!!> PDF / Epub ☁ Love and Rockets, Vol. 2  ✍ Author Jaime Hernández – Instaposter.us
  • Paperback
  • Love and Rockets, Vol. 2
  • Jaime Hernández
  • English
  • 06 September 2018
  • 0930193253

10 thoughts on “Love and Rockets, Vol. 2

This book is pushing my taste further in Jaime Hernandez s camp Unless he is writing and drawing science fiction, I just get impatient with Gilbert s take on soap operatics I read the first LoveRockets book in its entirety, but I am finding myself skipping through the Palomar stories to get to the Maggie and Hopey bits Jaime s style is justappealing, and although Gilbert draws some great wrestling women, Jaime s girls are just hotter In my busy, nerd ass thea...

INCREDIBLE

This seems to be where the Hernandez brothers really hit their stride Complex characters, stories that range all over the map, but havecohesion than the first volume Nice artwork.

As long as I ve been reading Los Bros Hernandez, I ve preferred Jaime as an artist but Gilbert as a storyteller This volume already cements that opinion for me Though the book s titled Chelo s Burden and Goodreads has the authour listed as Jaime, rather than Beto , there are two major story arcs and a few minor self contained stories as well as one from Mario that s a little of both herein.Heartbreak Soup is a lovely, poignant, bittersweet story from Beto, and this book ad...

The second volume of Love and Rockets picks up speed with Gilbert s excellent Heartbreak Soup which really starts the Palomar stories I had forgotten how strong the storytelling was in these early stories He captures the speech and manner of young boys so well Really tremendous.Jaime s stories are little bit of a letdown 100 Rooms is entertaining but shallow as the girls wander around H.R Costigan s palatial estate Maggie is foolish in a way that isn t cute but does accurately portray the The second volume of Love and Rockets picks up speed with Gilbert s excellent Heartbreak Soup which really starts the Palomar stories I had forgotten how strong the storytelling was in these early stories He captures the speech and manner of young boys so well Really tremendous.Jaime s stor...

I ve been getting these books from the library and so I ve read some of them out of order This is the second book in the series of graphic novels compiled from Love and Rockets.I don t know what else to say other than I really love the Hernandez brother There art work is clean and well done Their s...

There is a lot of potential here, and I look forward to getting deeper into these to see how the storytelling comes together Like Vol 1, this is an eclectic collection The art is great, and the writing is starting to catch up.

Luba for president

This collection contains Heartbreak Soup, the first story in Gilbert s long Central American Palomar epic.

Gilbert s first and best Palomar story It s because of this one that I ll buy everything crazy he does nowadays.