[Download] ➸ 1,000 Artist Journal Pages: Personal Pages and Inspirations Author Dawn DeVries Sokol – Instaposter.us

1,000 Artist Journal Pages: Personal Pages and InspirationsOver 1,000 Journal Pages Presented In One Beautiful Full Color BookJournals Offer Their Makers A Safe Place To Dream, Doodle, Rant, And Reinvent Themselves They Offer Viewers Rich, Visual Inspiration There Is A Fascination With These Revealing And Often Beautiful Pages Of Self Exploration And Personal Expression Journals Offer A Tantalizing, Voyeuristic View Of An Interior Life Journaling Has Seeped Into Popular Culture In A Big Way And This Collection Provides A Wide Array Of Ideas, Techniques And Themes To Inspire And Inform Mixed Media And Journaling Enthusiasts.This Is The First Book To Offer Examples Of Over 1000 Journal Pages In One Eye Catching, Visual Format Artists Can Embrace And Experiment With This Medium And Will Benefit From This Rich Collection.

www.dawndsokol.com and other online venues, such as Creativebug.com Her artwork has been shown in galleries from Tempe, AZ, to Tokyo, Japan She has been published in numerous mixed media magazines and art books In her Tempe studio a mess of inks, paints, papers, and journals she creates in hopes of inspiring others to find their creative voice.

• Paperback
  • 1,000 Artist Journal Pages: Personal Pages and Inspirations
  • Dawn DeVries Sokol
  • English
  • 11 October 2017
  • 9781592534128

10 thoughts on “1,000 Artist Journal Pages: Personal Pages and Inspirations

Ta da It s one and a half years since I first started reading this book It has been on my art supplies table the whole time it became a sort of coffee table book Meagan got me this quirky book 1,000 pages of art journal pages from different artists It s a little oversized, half way between hard and paper back, and in full color It is a full immersion book, like walking through an art museum dense with paintings that are so intriguing they swallow you up I spent a lot of time with this book at first, savoring its pages twenty or so at a time, but as I saw I was nearing the end, I had that feeling I often have with a dear book I don t want to finish it because I don t want this experience to be over So, it began its long dormancy on the little glass table in my alcove sounds so much quaint than it really is It s a pretty book, so I enjoyed seeing it every day, about as much as I felt uncomfortable with the lack of closure I never felt like finishing it in all this time Until today Sitting in the sun in the alcove after getting anxious over trying to convert to a green, online bill payer but being in reality an anxious little paper bill payer waaah I decided it was time much as you might for example reward yourself with a milkshake after doing your taxeswhich I may act...

Excellent prompts for new or seasoned art journaler in the beginning, then, literally an art gallery of artist journal pages from all over the world Beautifully done with great color quality.Love the layout.Lots of new artists to check out um, I have a few pieces in the book too But really...

i found this terribly inspirational It was outstanding to find so much lovely art in one place and to think it came from personal journals As I paged through it, I made notes of artists and techniques I wanted to try I was a little disappointed I didn t know any of the artists though pure love.

The book is good

More an experience than a book I took both pleasure and inspiration from it.

Exactly what the title says

i love this book

Excellent

So much inspiration

I liked this book as an intro to the concept of art journaling basically the practice of keeping a visual diary The journal pages themselves occupy most of the book, and some are stunning But many are kind of boring, and overall, the text didn t seem to know quite what it wanted to be a guide to the practice If so, there is only one page with some half hearted getting started suggestions, and that doesn t seem to really cover it A catalog of journal pages Well, that certainly occupies the rest of the book, but the pages themselves are often too small to study, and the information included about each page is sparse at best A how to Only if a how to can be effectively wordless.For really gorgeous work similar to this, I recommend checking out the Sketchbook Project, but this is not a terrible intro As I said, many of the pages are brilliant But overall, I was kind of unimpressed In terms of library purchasing, be warned the cover has the 1000 as a cut out, which mean...